Tuesday, June 23, 2009

RETURN TO PLANET EARTH ! FOR SOUP ^^ ;)


I LOVE ROSE PETALS ^^ <3


TODAY I PICKED SOME ROSES FROM MY GARDEN :)
AND MADE SOUP ;)




I'm back I think he he !
what a weekend ! lol

so I'm making SOUP @@ !

This is my own recipe !

self thought and proud !

Carrot
and Veg Soup !

You can see from the bowl that carrot is your main ingredient !

although I have also added some of what I have in my fridge today !


The trick is to have at least 5 times more carrot ! than anything else ...and just use what you have ! soup should be simple ! hot and tasty ;)


Added today , one leek , one celery stick, bunch broccoli, slice of turnip, shake of chili flakes !




and for garnish , asparagus !

The method is simple ^^
saute veg for a couple mins with some olive oil ! add some chili flakes at this point ;)
Next add one pint of chicken stock , then one pint of veg stock !





bring all to boil !
simmer untill veg is tender..
blend all and transfer to bowl ...




wash your soup pot and return blended soup and bring back to the boil !
this soup does not need any more seasoning !





garnish option , !
saute asparagus chopped up !
sprinkle on top of veg soup before serving ;)
enjoy !
PS: great booster when your hungover ! or have been ill x



SWEET PEAS ON MY KITCHEN WINDOW :)

VIEW OUTSIDE MY LOUNGE :)

MY MOTHERS DAY ORCHID IS BLOOMING AGAIN YAAAY !
ALSO NEW PARROT PLANT GIFT ^,,^

No comments:

Post a Comment